The Green Choice
Hapco Aluminum provides an environmentally responsible choice of material and approach with the burgeoning green movement, allowing specifiers to aggressively pursue a design based upon sustainable principles.
Hapco Aluminum resists the ravages of time, temperature, corrosion, humidity, and warping, creating an incredibly long life cycle when compared to alternative materials. This results in a far lower environmental impact through reduced material replacement energy.
Our products are engineered to be efficiently and durably built using materials and processes that are kind to our environment. Aluminum production, unlike the galvanization process of steel which emits zinc chloride and ammonium chloride into the atmosphere, has a low impact on the environment, making it especially appealing when both environmental and economic criteria are considered.
The longevity and durability of aluminum pole products manufactured by Hapco can be validated by our industry-leading Lifetime Warranty on Aluminum Pole Assemblies, making Hapco Aluminum “The Green Choice” for today’s environmentally-conscience designer.
- Aluminum is 100% recyclable. In fact, 70% of aluminum produced since the year 1886 is still in use today
- Recycling aluminum saves 95% of the energy it would take to produce new material from Bauxite Ore
- Every ton of recycled aluminum saves 4 tons of the raw Bauxite required to produce new aluminum
- Using recycled aluminum, instead of raw materials, reduces air pollution by 95% and water consumption by 97%
- Aluminum is naturally corrosion-resistant, eliminating the use of toxic chemicals to maintain its appearance
- Aluminum recycling benefits present and future generations by conserving energy and other natural resources