Hapco Multi-Chamber Aluminum Poles
Hapco’s multi-chamber aluminum poles are the perfect Signal Isolation Solution for the growing complexity of communications and control systems. Poles used in today’s Smart Cities function as more than a support for the lighting fixture. Multi-use attachment requirements continue to grow, with options including security, sensors, cameras and 5G broadband with its associated antennas, radios, wireless relays, meters, and power disconnects.
Hapco’s Multi-Chamber Poles provide SOLUTIONS that…
• Eliminate the possibility of signal interference resulting from the use of multiple power sources.
• Separate access to each chamber, delivering assurances to each individual provider that their equipment is secure.
• Provide Adaptability for future expansion.
• Deliver the Proven Performance from Hapco’s 70-year history of Pioneering R&D, Expert Engineering, and World-Class Manufacturing.
• Dual and Tri-Chamber Designs
• 6″ Straight, 10″ Straight, and Patent Pending 10″ to 6″ Transitions
• Pole Heights to 40′
• Standard, Oversized and Locking Handhole Options Available
• Corrosion Resistance, Proven Performance and Lower Overall Cost of Ownership of Hapco Aluminum Poles